Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) has officially reported that the application forms required for appearing in the AMU 2015 Engineering Entrance Exam is out now. Applications will be available online until 23rd March 2015 for the candidates to download. Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is one among the most popular Universities in the nation. The University is known for its remarkable results it has acquired all through these years.
AMU 2015 Engineering Entrance Exam will be held on 17th May 2015. Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) conducts entrance examination every year to help the candidates who have been thinking about to incorporate their aspiring ideas together with the support of University and make the nation a better place. So once a candidate has achieved a seat in the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) , then he doesn’t have to care much regarding how he is going to execute the ideas he has in mind. The evaluation of candidates is mainly processed with the sorting of marks (in order) scored by the students who have appeared in the examination.
AMU 2015 Engineering Entrance Exam has been conducting every year to promote the courses related to Engineering for a large number of students who have completed their Secondary education in different parts of the state.
AMU 2015 Engineering Exam Pattern
- On the specified date, 3 hour AMU Engineering Exam.
- Out of 150 questions given, candidates have to attempt every question.
- Multiple choice questions are also pinned in the examination question paper. Candidates have to bubble the answers by using pen, preferably blue ink.
- For every single right answer, respective marks will be awarded.
- For every wrong answer, 1/4 negative marks will be given.
- Total score will be the sum of positive and negative marks.