C-DAC Noida Recruitment 2016
The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Noida has released a notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer, Manager Posts. There are almost 72 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 6th June 2016.
Eligibility Criteria – C-DAC Noida Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification: Applicants must possess BE / B.Tech / Graduation / Post Graduation in concerned specialisation from any approved Institution / Board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks.
Age Limit: Maximum age of the applicants must not exceed 32 years as on 6th June 2016. Applicants belong to the reserved categories like SC, ST, PWD, Women and Ex-service men are eligible for upper age limit relaxation.
Name of the Organization: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Noida
Name of The Post: Project Engineer, Manager Posts
Total Posts: 72 Vacancies
Location: Noida, Delhi
Official Website: www.cdac.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 6th June 2016
- For Project Manager I – Rs.64,000/- to Rs.1,19,200/- Per Month
- For Project Engineer III – Rs.42,000/- to Rs.78,300/- Per Month
- For Project Engineer II – Rs.37,000/- to Rs.59,050/- Per Month
- For Project Engineer I – Rs.37,000/- to Rs.59,050/- Per Month
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the Interview.
Application Fee: pay the non-refundable application fee of Rs.500 for General / OBC category. Applicants from reserved categories like SC, ST, PWD, Women and Ex-Service Men are exempted from application fee payment.
Procedure to Apply for C-DAC Noida Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for C-DAC Noida Recruitment 2016
- Read it thoroughly to know the eligibility and requirements
- Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your Signature
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use