CBI Recruitment 2016
The Central Bureau of Investigation has released a notification for the recruitment of Inspector Posts. There are almost 87 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 6th April 2016. So eligible candidates do apply for the post.
Central Bureau of Investigation
The Central Bureau of Investigation is an Indian Agency that playing a major role in maintaining the law and order in the country. The CBI is functioning under the Department of Personnel, Pension and public grievances, Government of India, is the largest investigation agency of India. It Coordinates its investigation process on behalf of Interpol member countries.
Name of the organisation: Central Bureau of Investigation
Name of the Post: Inspector
Number of Vacancies: 87
Official Website: cbi.nic.in
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a sum of Rs. 40,000/- per month
Educational Qualification: A Graduation Degree from recognised University/Institute with 60% aggregate marks. Applicants must retire from the state police force or criminal police force with ten years of Experience
Age Limit: Minimum age of 18 years is required.
Mode of Application: Offline
Deadline: 6th April
Selection Process: The candidates need to attend a personal interview
Result date: The Selection of the Candidates will be declared after the Interview process
Procedure to Apply for CBI Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website of Central Bureau of Investigation
- Read all the notifications given on the website before applying for the post
- Click on the link for CBI Recruitment 2016
- Download the Application form for the Inspector Posts
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the given space
- Send the Application form along with all the necessary documents to the postal Address before the last date.
Click here for more detailed Information and New Updates
Retire ko hi kyo le rahe ho.tabhi berojgari bad rahi h