Uttar Bastar Zila Panchayat Recruitment 2016
The Uttar Bastar Zila Panchayat has released a notification for the recruitment of Teacher (Panchayat) Posts. There are almost 193 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 15th June 2016. The Candidates can visit the Official Website for further details about the Recruitment.
Kanker District: The Kanker District is the district in the state of Chhattisgarh. In 1998 it was founded. At present, the Kanker area has seven tehsils named Kanker, Charisma, Narharpur, Bhanupratappur, Antagarh, Durgukondal and Pakhanjoor and seven pieces named Kanker, charama, bhanupratapur, Narharpurn Antagarh, Durgukondal and Koyali beda. The total number of towns is 1004. A number of pay towns are 995; however forest towns are 9.
- English-41 Posts
- Mathematics-46 Posts
- Physics-32 Posts
- Chemistry-26 Posts
- Biology-30 Posts
- Commerce/Vanijya -18 Posts
Educational Qualification: The Candidates should qualify in the Relevant subject in Bachelors degree or Post Graduation from an apparent school and B.Ed in the vital subject.
Age Limit: Minimum age for the candidates applying for this recruitment is 21 years, and Maximum age limit is 35 years.
Name of the Organisation: Uttar Bastar Zila Panchayat
Name of The Post: Lecturer
Total Posts: 193 Posts
Official Website: www.zpkanker.gov.in
Mode of Application: Offline
Deadline: 15th June 2016
Pay Scale: Eligible Applicants will be getting a Pay Scale of Rs.5,300/- to Rs.8,300/
selection Process: The Candidates will be selected based on the Educational Qualification Percentages of imprints that ought to be acquired by the hopefuls are said underneath
- For PG candidates-50% Marks
- For UG-20% Marks
- For B.Ed 30%
Application Fee: The candidates need to refer the Official Website for the post wise fee details
Procedure to Apply for Uttar Bastar Zila Panchayat Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Uttar Bastar Zila Panchayat Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Download the Application form if you are Interested and Eligible
- Fill the form with all your personal and educational Information without any errors
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the given space
- Send the application form along with all the necessary documents to the Postal Address given below before the last date.
Postal Address: Chief Executive Officer District Panchayat, North Bastar Kanker, Chhattisgarh.
Click here for more Details and further information regarding the Uttar Bastar Zila Panchayat Recruitment 2016