Dhamtari District Recruitment 2016
The Dhamtari Zilla panchayat office has released a notification for the recruitment of Lecturer (Panchayat) posts. There are almost 56 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the Submission of the Application form is on 6th June 2016. For further information the candidates can visit the Official Website.
The Candidates need to check all the Eligibility criteria and other informations before applying for the Post. The Eucational Qualification required for the post is B.ED. Graduation, post Graduation in individual divisions like English Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Scholarly Merit is the qualification criteria through which the applicants will be chosen for this accessible 56 Lecturer opening. And the age will 21 years to 35 years. So Interested and Eligible candidates visit the Official Website and Apply for the post before the last date.
The Dhamtari District was founded on 6th July 1998. It is a district in the satate of Chhattisgarh. The locale is home to 3.13 percent of Chattisgarh’s aggregate populace. Dhamtari’s populace was 17,278 in 1955. Around then, the town was a piece of Raipur District in the condition of Madhya Pradesh. In 2000, it turned out to be a piece of the new Chattisgarh state and home office for the Dhamtari tehsil.
- English-10 Posts
- Mathematics-07 Posts
- Physics-14 Posts
- Chemistry-08 Posts
- Biology-09 Posts
- Commerce/Vanijya -08 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduation/Diploma from any Recognized University/organisation for Applying for this Dhamtari District Recruitment.
- Minimum age relaxation for the candidates should be 21 years.
- Maximum age limit for the candidates should be 35 years.
Name of the Organisation: Dhamtari Zilla panchayat office
Name of the Post: Lecturer Posts
Total Posts: 56 Vacancies
Official Website: dhamtari.gov.in
Mode of Application: Offline
Deadline: 6th June 2016
Application Fee: No Application fee
Pay Scale: Eligible Candidates for this Recruitment will get a Pay Scale of Rs.5300-150-8300/-
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the Merit List
- Having PG qualification 50 Marks
- Having UG qualification -20 Marks
- Having B.Ed qualification – 30 Marks
Procedure to Apply for Dhamtari District Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Dhamtari District Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications given in the Website
- Eligible candidates download the Application form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the given space
- Send the application form along with all the necessary documents to the Postal Address before the last date.