Export Credit Guarantee Corporation Recruitment 2016
The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation Board has released a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer vacancies. There are almost 51 vacancies to be filled. Interested and eligible candidates can visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 26th October 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website www.www.ecgc.in. Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy Details||Total|
|Probationary officer||Backlog Vacancies||04||–||–||08||12 Posts|
|Current Vacancies||09||05||05||20||39 Posts|
|Overall ECGC PO Vacancies||51 posts|
Educational Qualification: The candidate is expected to have completed Post Graduation degree from a recognised University.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
Name of the Organisation: Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd.
Name of The Posts: Probationary Officer
Number Of Vacancies: 51
Official Website: www.ecgc.in
Mode Of Application: Online
Last Date: 26th October 2016
- Written/ Online Examination.
Application Fee: Rs. 600 is charged as application fee for General and Rs. 100 for the candidates of all other reserved categories.
Pay Scale: Qualified candidates may get a monthly salary of Rs. 32796 to 55335 with a grade pay of Rs. 1610 as per the norms.
Procedure to Apply for ECGC Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for ECGC Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use