Gumla District Recruitment 2016
The Government of Jharkhand has released a notification for the recruitment of Gram Rojgar Sevak posts. There are almost 22 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 21st July 2016. The authority has not yet decided about the exam date. So the candidates are requested to visit the Official Website to get the Further information.
Before applying for the post, the candidates need to chek out the Official notification to get the Eligibility requirements that are necessary for applying for the posts. The candidates must possess Intermediate/ ITI in relevant Trade from any recognised College/ University are eligible to apply Gumla District Gram Rojgar Sevak Jobs 2016. Applicants age has to minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years and age relaxation for SC/ ST/ PwD categories candidates will be applicable as per Govt norms/ rules. Eligible candidates can apply through Offline Mode before the last date.
Educational Qualification: The Candidates has to possess Intermediate/ ITI in relevant Trade from any recognised College/ University. The candidates need to refer the Official notification to get the post wise educational qualification details.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age limit: 35 years
Name of the Organization: Government of Jharkhand
Name of The Post: Gram Rojgar Sevak
Total Posts: 22
Official Website: gumla.nic.in
Mode of Application: Offline Mode
Deadline: 21st July 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the Performance in the Written Exam and personal Interview.
Application Fee: The candidates can visit the Official Website to get the post wise Fee details.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a monthly pay of Rs.5,200/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs.750/-
Procedure to Apply for Gumla District Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link for Gumla District Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the Post
- Interested and Eligible Candidates download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any mistakes
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the Given Space
- pay the Application fee
- Cross check the form before sending it to the authorities
- Then Send the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the Postal Address given below before the last date