ICFRE Recruitment 2016
The Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education has released a notification for the recruitment of unfilled posts of Technical Assistant in its various department. There are almost 17 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 17th September 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have completed their Graduation from the recognized board / university.
Age Limit: The candidates who are planning to apply need not exceed the age limit of 32 years
Name of the Organization: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education
Number of Vacancies: 17 Posts
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant
Official website: www.icfre.com
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 15th September 2016
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written Test & Personal Interview.
Application Fee: pay Rs.200 for General / OBC, for SC / ST no need for as application processing fee.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a monthly pay of Rs.5200-20200
Procedure to Apply for ICFRE Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for ICFRE Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use