IGNTU Recruitment 2016
The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) has released a notification for the recruitment of Teaching & Non Teaching vacancies. There are almost 112 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 31st August 2016. For more Details, the Candidates can visit the Official Website.
Before applying for the post, the candidates need to refer the Official Notification to know about the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post and the eligible candidates can apply through Offline mode.
- Candidates must have passed Degree/Master’s degree/ PhD degree or equivalent in relevant field with minimum 55% from recognised university.
- Candidates must have experience in relevant field.
Age Limit: The candidates need to refer the Notification to get the post wise age limit details
Name of the Organisation: Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU)
Name of the Posts: Teaching & Non Teaching Vacancies
Total Posts: 112
Location: Madya Pradesh
Official Website: www.igntu.ac.in
Application Mode: Offline
Deadline: 31st August 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in Written Test and Interview
Application Fee: General candidates need to pay Rs.500/- Through Bank Callahan and No Fee for SC/ST/Ph
Procedure to Apply for IGNTU Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link for IGNTU Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the Post
- Interested and Eligible Candidates download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any mistakes
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the Given Space
- Pay the Application fee
- Cross check the form before sending it to the authorities
- Then Send the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the Postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: The Deputy Registrar (Recruitment Cell), Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak, Dist.-Anuppur (MP)-484887