Indian Army Recruitment 2016
The Indian Army has released a notification for the recruitment of Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) vacancies. There are almost 365 vacancies to be filled. Interested and eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application is on 10th June 2016.
Educational Qualification: BA/ B Com/ B Sc/ BE/ B Tech/ 12th Class in relevant discipline or its equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.
Age Limit: 20 to 25 years as on 01st October 2016, age relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms/ rules.
Name of the Organization: Indian Army
Name of The Post: Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer)
Total Posts: 365
Location: All India.
Official Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 10th June 2016
Pay Scale: The minimum pay scale Pay Scale Rs 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay (Rs 2800) + Military Service Pay (Rs 2000) + Group X Pay (Rs 1400) per month.
- Screening Test.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Medical Standards.
- Written Examination (Paper I & Paper II).
Application Fee: No Application Fee.
Procedure to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Indian Army Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications given in the Website
- Applicants are redirected to an online application.
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Recheck the form before submitting the Form
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use
Click here for more Information and New Updates