JSSC Recruitment 2016
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Revenue Employee, LDC, Amin and Panchayat Secretary. There are almost 3827 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the online Application is on 26th of March 2016.
|Sl. No.||Name Of Vacancies||No. of Posts Advt. No. 16/2015-16||No. of Posts Advt. No. 17/2015-16|
|01||Revenue Employee (District Cadre)||557||92|
|02||Lower Division Clerk (District Cadre)||883||132|
|03||Amin (District Cadre)||169||19|
|04||Lower Division Clerk (Treasury Cadre)||188||0|
Name of the Organisation: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Posts: Revenue Employee, LDC, Amin and Panchayat Secretary
Number of Vacancies: 3827
Official Website: www.jssc.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 26th March 2016
Application Fee: Candidates who are Residents of Jharkhand and belongs to SC, ST category candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.150. For remaining all other categories should pay application fee of Rs.460. The fee can be paid through Debit Card / Net Banking / Debit / Credit Card.
Deadline: 28th of March 2016
Pay Scale: Candidates selected will receive monthly pay band of Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 along with Grade Pay of Rs.2000 per month.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit of the applicant must be 18 years. Age calculation will be considered as on 01.08.2015 for Sl. No. 01 to 04 posts and as on 01.08.2016 for Post no.05.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on rules and regulations:
Admit Card: Before few days of the Selection process Admit Card for Written Test / Call Letter for Interview will be accessible at JSSC entrance web page.
Procedure to Apply for Jharkhand Panchayat Secretary Jobs 2016
- Visit the Official Website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- Click on the link for Jharkhand Panchayat Secretary Jobs 2016
- Read all the notifications given on the website before applying for the Post.
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and Scanned copy of your Signature
- Recheck before submitting the Form
- Submit it before the last date
- Take a copy of the Application form for future use
Click here for more Information and New Updates