Mazagon Dock Ltd Recruitment 2016
The Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice Posts in empty locations. There are almost 243 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 06th July 2016. The interested candidates can visit the Official Website to get further details about the Recruitment.
Before applying for the post, the candidates need to visit the Official Website to get the Eligibility Requirements for the post. The candidates must possess 8th Class/10th/ITI in relevant discipline from recognised board or Institute. Candidates age limit must not exceed 21 years and should not below 14 years. Interested and Eligible candidates need to apply through Online Mode.
- Electrician – 20
- Fitter – 25
- Pipe Fitter – 21
- Structural Fitter – 26
- Marine Painter -15
- Electronic Mechanic – 24
- Carpenter -16
- Rigger – 34
- Welder (G & E) – 43
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess 8th Class/10th/ITI in relevant discipline from recognised board or Institute
- MinimumAge Limit: 14 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 21 years
Name of the Organisation: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited
Name of The Posts: Trade Apprentice
Total Posts: 243
Official Website: www.mazagondock.gov.in
Mode of Application: Offline
Deadline: 06th July 2016
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Medical Test and Trade Allotment.
Application Fee: Application fee Rs. 100/- for General, OBC, PH & AFC category candidates belonging to SC & ST category are exempted from paying the Application Fees. Rs. 100/- (Non-Refundable) and Bank Charges of Rs. 40/-needs to be deposited at any nearest branch of State Bank of India (SBI) by using challan.
Procedure to Apply for Mazagon Dock Ltd Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Mazagon Dock Ltd Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the website before applying for the post
- Interested and eligible candidates downlosd the Application form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format withoutr making any errors
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the given space
- cross check the form before submitting it
- Send the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: Deputy General Manager (ATS/MET), Gate No.09, Alcock Yard, Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Dock Yard Road Mazgaon, Mumbai-400010