Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016
The Central Recruitment Board, Meghalaya Police, Shillong has released a notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (SI), Branch Constable, Firemen, Driver Firemen, MPRO Operators, Mechanic etc. there are almost 1425 Vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the Submission of Application is on 15th April 2016.
- Category 1 (UB Sub Inspector): 80 vacancies
- Category 2 (AB Sub Inspector): 20 vacancies
- Category 3 (Unarmed Branch Constable, Firemen, Driver Firemen, MPRO Operator/Signal Operator, WPC): 576 vacancies
- Category 4 (Armed Branch Constable, State Battalion & IRBN, Handyman, Rider, MPRO, Mechanic, Driver, Bugler, Armourer): 738 vacancies
- Category 5 (Follower of DEN/State Battalions including IRBN): 11 vacancies
Meghalaya Police objective is to emerge trusted, Law enforcement agency of state. Based on community participation, it maintains public order. It prevents Public nuisances, commission of offences etc. The main function of Meghalaya Police Department is to preserve public order and protecting properties of public i.e. bridges, railways etc.
Name of the organization: Central Recruitment Board, Meghalaya Police
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector (SI), Branch Constable, Firemen etc
Total Post: 1425
Job Location: Shillong
Age limit: 20 to 27 years for SI Posts; 18 to 27 years for Follower posts; 18 to 21 years for remaining posts.
Educational Requirement: Degree for SI posts, Intermediate for Constable & Other posts.
Selection process: PET, Trade Test and Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.50/-
Application Mode: Offline
Availability of applications: 15th March 2016.
Deadline: 15th April 2016
Pay Scale: Rs.14,100/- to Rs.27,510/- for categories 1,2. Rs.8300/- to Rs.16,270/- for categories 3,4. Rs.6500/- to Rs.12,700/- for category 5.
Official Website: megpolice.gov.in
Procedure to apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016
- Download the Application form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the given space
- Submit it before the last date
- Send the application form along with all the necessary documents to the postal Address before the last date.