MPPSC AE Recruitment 2016
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer Posts. There are almost 555 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 20th July 2016. The selection process may include the online written test, and the candidates who will get qualified in the written exam are only called for next rounds. Before applying for the Post, the candidates need to check out the Eligibility Requirements that is necessary for the Posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online Mode.
MPPSC AE Syllabus 2016
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the Syllabus for the Asst Engineer Exam. The candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website to get the Syllabus for the Exam. The selection process may include the online written test, and the candidates who will get qualified in the written exam are only called for next rounds. So the candidates need to prepare for the Exam using the Syllabus and score well to get selected for the Posts.
Name of the Organisation: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Post Name: Assistant Engineer.
No of Vacancies: 555.
Category Name: Syllabus.
Last Date: 20th July 2016
Official website: www.mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC Asst Engineer Test Exam Pattern
|I||General Knowledge(Each Question carries 2 Marks)||200|
|Part A||Indian GK, General Knowledge related to MP||100|
|Part B||Hindi Language||50|
|Part C||English Language||50|
|II||Technical Knowledge(Each Question carries 3 Marks)||300|
MPPSC AE Mechanical Syllabus 2016
- Switch gear & Protection.
- Control System.
- Measurement & Instrumentation.
- Analog & Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics.
- Signals & Systems.
- Electro Magnetic Field Theory & Materials.
- Microprocessors and Microcomputers.
- Electromechanical Energy Conversion.
- Industrial Drives and Utilisation.
- Power Systems Analysis and Control.
- Circuit Theory.
- Analog Communication.
- Digital Communication.
- Satellite Communication.
- Microwaves & Antenna.
- Fibre Optics Systems.
Mechanical Engineer Syllabus
- Fluid Mechanics & Machines
- Production Management.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Production Engineering.
- Theory of Machines.
- .Engineering Mechanics & Mechanics of Solids.
- Heat Transfer, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Energy Conversion Systems.
- Computer Aided Engineering.
- Watershed Planning and Management
- Soil and Water Conservation Engineering.
- Watershed Hydrology.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Groundwater, Wells, and Pumps.
- Soil and Water Conservation Structures.
- Drainage Engineering.
- Micro Irrigation Systems Design.
- .Soil and Water Engineering.
- Minor Irrigation and Command Area Development.
- Farm Power & Technology.
- Farm Machinery & Equipment.
- Farm Power.
- Field Operation & Maintenance of Tractor and Farm Machinery.
- Tractor Systems & Controls.
- Farm Power & Machinery Management.
- Renewable Energy Sources.
- Human Engineering Safety.
- Design and Maintenance of Greenhouse.
- Post Harvest Engineering & Others.
- Crop Process Engineering.
- Drying & Storage Engineering.
Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Concrete Technology.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental Studies etc.