NHAI Recruitment 2016
The National Highways Authority of India has released a notification for the recruitment of General Manager vacancies. There are almost 143 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 30th August 2016. For more details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
Before Applying for the post, the candidates need to refer the official Notification to know the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the Posts.
- Technical – 13
- Finance – 02
- Land Acquisition & Estate Management – 02
- Administration – 01
Educational Qualification: The candidates must posess Degree/ ICAI/ ICWAI/ MBA in relevant trade from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit: The candidates age limit does not exceed 56 years. The candidates can visit the Offical Website to get the post wise details.
Name of the Organization: National Highways Authority of India
Name of The Post: General Manager
Total Posts: 18
Location: All India
Official Website: nhai.org
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 30th August 2016
- Written Test
- Personnel Interview
Pay Scale: The candidates who have shortlisted will get a monthly pay of Rs.37,400-67,00/- + Grape Pay of Rs.8,700/-
Application Fee: The Candidates can refer the Official Notification to get the Post wise fee Details
Procedure to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for NHAI Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use