NIT Calicut Recruitment 2016
The National Institute of Technology, Calicut has released a notification for the recruitment of unfilled Posts of Tech Assistant, Project Network Technician & Others in its various department. There are almost 24 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible Candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 16th August 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
- Technical Assistant : 19 Posts
- Project Network Technician: 1 Posts
- Project Hardware Technician: 2 Posts
- Project Junior Network Technician: 2 posts
- Technical Assistant & Project Network Technician Post: The candidates should posses B.tech,BE, B.Tech,BE,Diploma or equivalent from any recognised institution or university.
- Project Junior Network Technician Post: The candidates must possess the B.Tech or Diploma in Engineering from the recognised university.
Age Limit: The candidates need to refer the Official Website to get the post wise Information.
Name of the Organization: National Institute of Technology, Calicut
Name of the posts: Tech Assistant, Project Network Technician & Others
Number of vacancies : 24 Post
Official website : www.nit.ac.in
Mode Of Application: Online
Deadline: 16th August 2016
Selection process: The candidates will be selectred based on the performance in the Interview.
Application Feee: The candidates need not pay any Application fee
Procedure to Apply for NIT Calicut Recruitment 2016
- visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for NIT Calicut Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form befoire the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use