North Central Railway Recruitment 2016
The North Central Railway Allahabad has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Teacher, Lecturer, and Primary Teacher. There are almost 27 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates can visit the official website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 18th July 2016. The walk in interview which will be going to be organised on 11th August 2016, 12th August 2016 and 13th August 2016. For more details regarding the Recruitment, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
Before applying for the Post, the candidates need to check out the Eligibility Requirements that is necessary for the posts. The candidates need to be master’s degree in the particular discipline along with the B.Ed. M.Ed. Qualified from a well-known reputed university. And the Age limit should be between 18 years to 65 years. Interested candidates can apply through Offline Mode before the last date.
North Central Railway
The North Central Railway was started in the year 2003. The headquarters of this organisation is located at Allahabad. the North Central Railway is seventh Largest railway zones. This railway covers almost all the northern states of India, which are Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh.
- Lecturer (PGT) – 06
|Discipline||Number of vacancies|
- Assistant Teacher (TGT) – 10
|Discipline||Number of vacancies|
- Primary Teacher (PRT) – 11 Posts
Educational Qualification: The Candidates needs to be master’s degree in the particular discipline along with the B.Ed. M.Ed. Qualified from a well-known reputed university. The candidates can refer the Official Notification to get the post wise details.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 65 years
Name of the Organization: North Central Railway Allahabad
Total No. of Vacancies: 27 Posts
Post Name: Assistant Teacher, Lecturer, and Primary Teacher.
Mode of Application: Offline
Deadline: 18th July 2016
- For Assistant Teacher – 12th August 2016 at 08.00 AM
- For Lecturer posts – 11th August 2016 at 08.00 AM
- For Primary Teacher – 13th August 2016 at 08.00 AM
Interview Venue: Principal’s Chamber, NCR College, Tundla
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the Performance in the personal Interview
Pay scale: The selected candidates will get an attractive pay scale of Rs. 27500/- per month, applicants who will be selected for the post of Assistant Teacher (TGT) will get a pay scale of Rs. 26250/- per month, and for the post of Primary Teacher (PRT) the pay scale was given will be Rs. 21250/- per month.
procedure to Apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link for North Central Railway Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the Post
- Interested and Eligible Candidates download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any mistakes
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the Given Space
- pay the Application fee
- Then Send the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the Postal Address given below before the last date
postal address: Principle, North Central Railway,
College Tundla Distt. Firozabad – 283204(U.P)