UP State Rural Livelihood Mission Recruitment 2015
Are you looking for a better job? then here is a good news for all, that the UP State Rural Livelihood Mission Recruitment 2015 will be soon get conducted to select the best and talented candidates for the different sections that are available.All you have to do is just apply from the online and then send it to the required address.The details regarding the exam and the selection process, eligibility and all the other details can be checked from the official site i.e www.srlm.up.nic.in.
Details of the vacancy available in UP State Rural Livelihood Mission 2015
Total posts available: 105 Posts
|S.no.||Name of the post||No of posts|
|1.||State Project Manager– Social Inclusion||01|
|2.||State Project Manager– Livelihood||01|
|3.||Project Manager– Social Mobilisation||01|
|4.||Project Manager– Social Inclusion||01|
|5.||Project Manager– Micro Finance||01|
|6.||Project Manager– Financial Inclusion||01|
|7.||Project Manager– Training & Capacity Building||01|
|8.||Project Manager– Monitoring & Evaluation||01|
|9.||Project Manager– Livelihood||01|
|10.||Project Manager– Human Resources||01|
|11.||Project Manager– MIS||01|
|13.||District Manager– MIS||22|
|14.||District Manager– Livelihoods||22|
|15.||Block Manager– Social Mobilization & Capacity Building||10|
|16.||Block Manager– Financial Inclusion||10|
|17.||Block Manager– Social Development||10|
|18.||Block Manager– Livelihood||10|
By looking all the criterias and the age limits and other details from the site you can apply for the job and to apply for the job, you need to follow some steps and the steps is been provided below and also the official portal’s link is been given so that you can just press on the link and then do according to these simple step from here itself
Note !!!!! Read carefully the notification before applying online.
Eligibility Norms of UP SRLM Jobs 2015
- For posts- 1 to 12: Candidates must have done Post Graduate degree or diploma in Rural Development/ Agriculture/ Management/ Business Administration from any recognized University or Institute.
- For posts- 16 to 18: Candidates must have completed Masters degree in Economics/ Business Management from any recognized University or Institute.
- For post-13: Candidates must have completed BE/ B.Tech in computers or MCA/MBA/MSW/ or PG Diploma in Rural Management.
- For posts -14 & 15: Candidates must have done PG or PG diploma in Management/ Social Science/ Economics or equivalent field.
- District and Block level professionals, Maximum age: 40 years.
- For Young Professionals, Maximum age: 30 years.
- For State level position: No age limit.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different candidates as per the rules.
How to Download the Admit cards of UP SRLM Jobs 2015
- Go to the link given in our article or can search by the official site address i.e. www.srlm.up.nic.in for online application and then from the home page, click on New Registration.
- Now you will be asked to provide your ID and password to log in
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a print out copy of the application form for future use.
UP SRLM Recruitment 2015, UP SRLM Jobs 2015, Apply for UP SRLM Recruitment 2015, UP SRLM Jobs, www.srlm.up.nic.in, Job Notifications of UP SRLM 2015, UP State Rural Livelihood Mission Recruitment 2015