OCF Chandigarh Recruitment 2016
The Ordnance Cable Factory, Chandigarh has released a notification for the recruitment of unfilled vacancies of LDC, Fitter Electric, Examiner and many others posts in its various department. There are almost 18 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 19th August 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website http://ofb.gov.in/. Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
Educational Qualification: The candidates are requested to refer the official notification to get the post wise qualification detailed Information.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 years
Name of the Organization: Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh
Name of the Posts: LDC, Fitter Electric, Examiner and many others posts in its various department.
Number of Vacancies: 18 Posts
Official website: www.ofb.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 19th August 2016
Selection process: the candidates will get the Information from the Official Website. The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written Exam and the Interview
Procedure to Apply for OCF Chandigarh Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for OCF Chandigarh Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use