PGCIL Vadodara Recruitment 2016
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited( PGCIL) has released a notification for the recruitment of Diploma Trainee, Chemist and Junior Technician Trainee Posts in empty locations. There are almost 51 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 16th August 2016.For more details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
The candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to know the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. The Eligible candidates can apply through Online mode before the last date.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess Diploma in Engineering in relevant Discipline/Post Graduation Degree/Diploma or its equivalent qualification from a recognised Board/University or institutions.
- Applicants Upper age limit should not be more than 27 years for Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Jr. Technician Trainee Posts
- Aspirants age limit should not be more than 28 years for Chemist Posts as on 16 Aug 2016
Name of the Organisation: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited( PGCIL)
Name of The Posts: Diploma Trainee, Chemist and Junior Technician Trainee
Number of Vacancies: 51
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com.
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date: 16 Aug 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in Written Test and Trade Test
- Rs.300/- with Rs.60/- Bank Charge for General/OBC category candidatesFor Diploma Trainee Posts,
- Rs.200/- for General/OBC category candidates for Chemist and Junior Technician Trainee Posts.
- Aspirants no need to pay the fee for SC, ST, Ex-SM & PWD category candidates for those Posts.
- The Application fee should be pay through Online mode
Procedure to Apply for PGCIL Vadodara Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for PGCIL Vadodara Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Make the Fee payment through Online
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use