Rajasthan SSA Recruitment 2016
The Rajasthan Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan has released a notification for the recruitment of Teacher, LDC and UDC posts. There are almost 388 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on or before 5th August 2016. The eligible candidates can attend the walk – In interview which will be held on 5th August 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the official Website.
The work candidates who desired to utilise can attend Interview directly at given location along with relevant documents. For more insights about this recruitment like vacant posts, Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Interview schedule check out the official Website rajssa.nic.in.
Name of the Post
|Teacher, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk||283||21||84||388|
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess 10+2 passed, Bachelor/ PG degree in relevant subject
Age Limit: The candidates must possess minimum age of 18 years
Name of the Organisation: Rajasthan Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
Official Website: rajssa.nic.in
Total No of Vacancies: 388
Job Location: Rajasthan
Mode of Recruitment: Walk-in-Interview
Interview date: 05th August 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
Procedure to Apply for Rajasthan Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan SSA Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link for Rajasthan Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan SSA Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the Post
- Interested and Eligible Candidates download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any mistakes
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the Given Space
- Then carry the duly filled application along with all the necessary documents to the Interview venue on the date.