SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016
The State Bank Of India has released a notification for the recruitment of SBI Probationary Officer. There are almost 7000 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is not yet updated. The candidates are requested to keep in touch with the Official Website to get the Latest Updates.
- Clerk (5000)
- Probationary Officer (2000)
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have completed minimum educational qualification like degree and other equivalent qualification required for applying SBI Recruitment 2016
Age Limit: The post wise age limit is given in the Official Website. Please do refer.
Name of the Organization: State Bank Of India
Name of the Post: SBI Probationary Officer
Total Posts: 7000 Posts
Selection Procedure: Contestants will be selected for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 after regulating written examination and interview.
Mode Of Application: Online
Deadline: Will be updating soon in the Official Website
Official Website: sbi.co.in
SBI Probationary Officer Clerk Job Recruitment 2016
The candidates who are in search for the SBI jobs can apply for the post. The Interested candidates, please do read all the eligibility criteria and other details about the Post from the Official Website. And the Eligible candidates are requested to keep in touch with the Official Website to get the latest Updates about the Recruitment.
Procedure to Apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website of State Bank of India
- Click on the Link for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Eligible candidates do click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the Prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use