SSB Odisha Recruitment 2016
The Odisha State Selection Board has released a notification for the recruitment of Physical, Art Education Instructor posts. There are almost 227 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 22nd June 2016. The candidates who are interested can visit the Official Website to get the further details about the recruitment
Before applying for the post, The candidates need to check out the Eligibility requirements for applying for the posts. The Candidates should possess 10+2 with CPED/ Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Education. And the age limit should be 18 years to 42 years. The candidates can apply for the post through Offline mode.
- Physical Education Instructor
- Art Education Instructor
- Physical Education Instructor :10+2 with CPED/ Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Education.
- Art Education Instructor : Degree/ Post Graduate in Visual Art /Performing Art OR BFA & BVA Passout for Visual Art.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 years
Name of the Organization: State Selection Board (SSB)
Name of The Post: Physical Education Instructor and Art Education Instructor
Total Posts: 227 Posts
Official Website: ssbodisha.nic.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 22nd July 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the tests or examinations conducted by the authorized organization.
- Physical Education Instructor jobs pay band is Rs. 150/-.
- Art Education Instructor jobs pay band is Rs. 150/-.
Application Fee: The candidates need to check the Official Website to get the detailed information about the Application fee.
Procedure to Apply for SSB Odisha Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- click on the link for SSB Odisha Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications given on the website before applying for the post
- Then interested and eligible Candidates download the Application form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the given space
- Attach all documents with photocopies
- Then send the application to the Postal Address which is given in the official Notification