TS ICET 2016 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The Telangana State Council for Higher Education has released the TS ICET Syllabus for the exam. The candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website to download the Syllabus for the exam. Candidates will get an Idea about the exam pattern and prepare for the exam well.
Telangana State Council for Higher Education
The Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) is an authorized educational organization established in Telangana. The TSCHE was established by Government of Telangana recently. The TSCHE empowers seven universities as council members. The TSCHE looks after the all the necessary arrangements for conducting various entrance & board exams related to higher education in Telangana State.
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE).
Name of the Exam: TS ICET 2016.
Type of Test: Offline Test.
Official site: tsicet.nic.in.
Telangana ICET Exam Pattern 2016
|1.||Written Test||A||Analytical Ability||75||75||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test Syllabus
TS ICET 2016 Syllabus for Analytical Ability
- Data Sufficiency.
- Data Analysis.
- Problem Solving.
- Sequences and Series.
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems.
- Coding and Decoding Problems.
TS ICET 2016 Syllabus for Mathematical Ability
- Laws of Indices.
- Numbers and Divisibility.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Rational Numbers.
- LCM and GCD.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time, Distance and Work Problems.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Areas and Volumes.
- Modular Arithmetic.
Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
- Truth tables – implication converse and inverse.
- Relations and functions.
- Applications – Equation of a line in Different forms.
- Trigonometric identities.
- Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°).
- Problems on Heights and Distances.
- Remainder theorem and Consequences.
- Linear Equations and Expressions.
- Binomial Theorem.
- The notion of a limit and derivative.
- Plane Geometry – Lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles.
- Coordinate Geometry – Distance between points etc.
- Frequency distributions.
- Standard Deviation.
- Simple problems on Probability.